Grant Proposal Application Process
- Review and meet grant eligibility requirements
- Gather required information before beginning the online grant application
- Determine your project focus, timeline, and team
- Formulate research proposal
- Determine your proposed budget. Download the budget template for guidance.
- Complete the online grant application
- Applicants will be notified of determinations in October
- Grant awards will be disbursed in November
Sign-up to receive an email when applications for the 2024 grant application cycle open!
Grant Proposal Evaluation and Selection
The grant evaluation process is conducted using established review criteria and a standardized scoring system. Each application will be rated against these criteria, and assigned a score for each criterion, based upon the extent to which they meet the standard. Applications are evaluated based on the CCI Research Foundation Grant Proposal Evaluation Rubric.
Applications are pre-screened on a pass/fail basis during the administrative review, which includes determination of compliance with application and eligibility requirements. Complete applications are then reviewed by the evaluation committee. Applicants will be notified of determinations for the 2022 funding cycle in October.