Grant Proposal Application Process
- Review and meet grant eligibility requirements
- Gather required information before beginning the online grant application
- Determine your project focus, timeline, and team
- Formulate research proposal
- Determine your proposed budget
- Complete the online grant application by 11:59pm EST on May 15, 2020
- Applicants will be notified of determinations by August 31, 2020
- Grant awards will be disbursed by October 31, 2020
Grant Proposal Evaluation and Selection
The grant evaluation process is conducted using established review criteria and a standardized scoring system. Each application will be rated against these criteria, and assigned a score for each criterion, based upon the extent to which they meet the standard. Applications are evaluated based on the CCI Research Foundation Grant Proposal Evaluation Rubric.
Applications are pre-screened on a pass/fail basis during the administrative review, which includes determination of compliance with application and eligibility requirements. Complete applications are then reviewed by the evaluation committee. Applicants will be notified of determinations for the 2020 funding cycle by August 31, 2020.